Book of Peoples of the World: A Guide to Cultures
Publication Date: 2008-11-18
Created by a team of experts, this hands-on resource offers thorough coverage of more than 200 ethnic groups - some as obscure as the Kallawaya of the Peruvian Andes, numbering fewer than 1,000; others as widespread as the Bengalis of India, 172 million strong. We’re swept along on a global tour of beliefs, traditions, and challenges, observing the remarkable diversity of human ways as well as the shared experiences.
National Geographic Magazine Supplements
Search the NGVL for the most recent content. Click on the NGVL Search Tips tab above for an easy way to retrieve these titles in the database.
- ARCHEOLOGICAL MAP OF MIDDLE AMERICA, LAND OF THE FEATHERED SERPENT (side 1). NGM Map Supplement, 1968 Oct.
- ARCHEOLOGICAL MAP OF MIDDLE AMERICA, LAND OF THE FEATHERED SERPENT (side 2). NGM Map Supplement, 1968 Oct.
- Great Peoples of the Past. The Mesoamericans. NGM Painting Supplement, 1997 Dec.
- MEXICO & CENTRAL AMERICA. NGM Map Supplement, 2007 Aug.
- VISITOR'S GUIDE TO THE AZTEC WORLD. NGM Map Supplement, 1980 Dec.